Saturday, February 19, 2011

converstations with a friend

From my early realization that John`s amps had something
special.
The clarity of sound , the overwhelming warmth of those
valves,the intuitive configuration John had manufactured
from his dream,that had the end result of just kicking
ass.If one had the luxury of playing a Les Paul through
those babies, you would know what I mean.

It was purely this that drove me to meet the guy. And I
admit If all went well, I would use Black ops hypnosis on
him

My end game was all that really mattered.
In all honesty I can`t but for the life of me remember which
of the many names I used with Bedini.
OK I have taken the step that leaves me completely open.
Names perhaps should never be specified?

Maybe I have been kidding myself anyway, and have been for
the last 7 years.
Maybe too many helicopters fly over? I don`t know.Is there a
mathematical formula to ascertain the quantity of
helicopters flying over ones house that would enable one to
judge the subtle difference between paranoia and the
rational and wise choice of wearing brown underwear and
carrying small arms. Lets face it, we all need to go shopping for veg.
If such a formula exists I am truly unaware of it.
Anyway I digress.
For the point of explanation for those of you who are unaware.
The less publicized reason d`etre of John in the more recent
past, is his obsession with overunity.
It is possible I had some input to encourage his
obsession.Who knows?
Anyway from my experience of designing the boat`s
electromagnetic overunity device, grace to a great scientist.
Electromagnetic force had at that time become a constant preoccupation.

It`s almost becoming a habit of mine , to stand on the
shoulders of giants, I have done it so much now I am worried
those shoulders are chaffed and sore , or perhaps I am causing them Carpel
tunnel syndrome.
Anyway It`s late and I am frustrated ,as I still haven`t managed to say half of what I wanted to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment