Tuesday, February 8, 2011

more product recommendations

It is cold it is wet.
The walk is real now.
The sounds of the party in my head are fading now, like a dim dying candle,mirrored by my cold dead lighter.
I can feel my feet now. I can feel the minor abrasions that are normally nothing , now they are becoming something.
Are they Wisely showing me my error?
Are they showing me the error I might have made?
I knew , I knew.
 What does that mean? What is ice, what does it mean?
 Is it the same cold embrace that normal folk should fear?
Surely that does not apply to me?
I cannot die. I don`t believe this!

 One simple error, surely this is not my irreversible death.
How feeble am I.
 I cannot believe this error.To think such a minor error could lead to such a finality.
Oh how careful one should be as one chooses ones products from the internet.
If only I had bought that winter jacket in Asda. Perhaps I would see my family again.

No comments:

Post a Comment